All 12 art Reviews

Coming of the Storm King Coming of the Storm King

I'm a fan! I've seen a few pieces and loving the style you put in your landscapes.

The Great Moon Bridge The Great Moon Bridge

Lovely, very serene and peaceful. The birds really put the whole picture in perspective.

Pharaoh's Coronation Pharaoh's Coronation

The body proportions are really spot on, and it's awesome you have the background story to go with it, just makes it that more epic. Not bad for just scanning in I'm sure the actual drawing is a wee bit better!

H H

Very beautiful, it's sad the community didn't get to enjoy as much, but this community sure will! :)

LonPi responds:

Thanks, it make him much happier hehhehe

Love Holding Love Holding

Psychedelic, I am enjoying the depth.

Only you Only you

Such a great 3D perspective, the way you lightened the hood makes the texture of the material come alive, it looks so real! Even through my computer screen I want to touch it! Epic peice! :D

Sevens responds:

Im glad to hear that reaction from you, my friends that come through and visit me want to reach into her hood and grab her face... or so thats what one of them stated lol.
again thank you.

13 13

Digging the style, very sexy, were you going for sexy? Because that's damn sexy!

Pig+Elephant+Rhino Pig+Elephant+Rhino

I like the detail to the mask layers, did you texture map or color it in the program itself? Well done with the 3D render in one shot!

crashadams responds:

It's actually just "polypaint" within zbrush and a quick render in "Marmoset Toolbag" Was really just playing around before work today so I didn't put too much time into it. I may clean this up and make it a full character.

Thanks for the critique!

Link, The Pot Destroyer Link, The Pot Destroyer

Just letting off a little steam is all! Brilliant! ;)

Flower Flower

Absolutely stunning, loving the shading and layers, bravo!

1600 responds: