Technical Dave-Art School Technical Dave-Art School

Went to art school and yes, yes to everything.

Ready To Learn Ready To Learn

Epic, all of it! Brilliant display, and everything lies in with the song so well.

Alucard responds:

Thank you very much!

Internet Down Internet Down

I laughed just as loud as the (understandable) yelling. Great video! Yes! Roaring applause from this guy.

themisterholliday responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it. I'll try to make you laugh next time as well.

Redstar Fall Redstar Fall

Nice Idea and Game

The length could have been improved. I like the codes to put in and continue. Overall it is a fun little game, nothing totally blown out of the water for me, but I enjoyed it.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Awesome!

I love the movies and this was an awesome idea and well executed.

Zelda:ReturnOf a LostHero Zelda:ReturnOf a LostHero

nice...but

There was some minor glitches that you can patch up, this game has good potential, so I hope to see a new one? If so I hope to see it.

Daydreams Daydreams

Wow, really well done. Great ambient music for any top down video game, or in a village in a retro or modern RPG.

Stuck In Time Stuck In Time

Pretty trippy and easy listening. I always liked the utilization of the female voice in this style of music, its like Im floating through the cosmos.
The stutter bass really makes this track stand out as well.

BGUndies responds:

haha thank you :)

Bowser the Shredder || Mario64 Bowser the Shredder || Mario64

all my friends love this and i do too! :)

This is the best bowser song... No, one of the best Video Game audio on this portal. ROCK ON!!!!

Coming of the Storm King Coming of the Storm King

I'm a fan! I've seen a few pieces and loving the style you put in your landscapes.

The Great Moon Bridge The Great Moon Bridge

Lovely, very serene and peaceful. The birds really put the whole picture in perspective.

Pharaoh's Coronation Pharaoh's Coronation

The body proportions are really spot on, and it's awesome you have the background story to go with it, just makes it that more epic. Not bad for just scanning in I'm sure the actual drawing is a wee bit better!